Boat and Pontoon Rental
- When transporting boats in Minnesota the plug must be removed. Help us stop aquatic hitchhikers. Check the prop for weeds and other debris.
- Boats are to be put in at the public access. In some cases, they will be inspected.
- All boats must be licensed and operated in a safe manner.
- Boats must be trailered the night before departure.
- All boats must stay clear of the swimming area. It is illegal to pass through a marked swimming area even if there is no one in the water. Be sure you swing wide and go around.
- Dock space must be reserved. Each cabin is entitled to one dock space free of charge.
- Insurance mandates use of life jackets on all resort equipment. It is not acceptable to just have them in the boat. You must wear them!
- Children (under 12) are not permitted to operate resort boats. Teens may operate resort boats when accompanied by a parent.
- We furnish only the first tank of gas with our rentals. Let us know when gas is needed.
- Resort equipment must be off the lake before dark. The exception to this rule is boats equipped for night fishing. We do rent clamp on lights for fishing after dark.
- The wake from your boat causes erosion of the shoreline. Be sure to throttle down when coming and going.
- Be sure all equipment is moored correctly and returned to the appropriate spot.
Pontoon Rental Policy
- We have one pontoon for all of our guests to use. So the decision has been made to rent by the ½ day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). It cannot be reserved for an entire week in advance.
- To reserve the pontoon, guests must sign up each day in the office and indicate departure time.
- Keys will be issued at the time of departure and must be turned in when you return.
- One individual most assume the responsibility for piloting the boat and knowledge of the rules.
- Maximum occupancy is equivalent to 8 adults. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Be sure to remove all equipment and clean up after your group.
- We furnish only the first tank of gas. The pontoon holds 2 tanks. Expect to pay for additional gas used. Time between groups is needed to gas the pontoon.
- A charge of $10 per person is added to the rental fee for individuals who are not registered resort guests.
- The weekly charge for repeated use shall not exceed $400 for the week. Gas is extra!